- for spreading the seats of shock absorbers and steering parts
- with 2 exchangeable spreading inserts (5 mm and 8 mm depth) and guide pins (8×10 mm (2x) and 10×12 mm (2x)
- e.g. for the shock absorber seat in the wheel bearing housing when changing the damper, for wishbone ball joint seat when disassembling the suspension strut etc.
- slipping off is avoided by strong guiding bolts that are stuck in the screw holes
- a spindle with 13 mm external hexagon pushes the spreader in the opening, no need to use a hammer
- material fatigue and breakage esp. of aluminium parts is avoided.